Must have screen capture tools for devlopers and debuging bugs from the users browser. See important informations regarding the users bugs.
Jam is a new tool that helps you report bugs faster, without disrupting your workflow. It’s a Chrome extension that lets you record a video of your screen and add comments, annotations, and screenshots. Jam automatically generates a bug report with all the information engineers need to investigate the issue.
Here are some of the benefits of using Jam:
- Faster bug reporting: Jam can help you report bugs up to 10x faster than traditional methods.
- Less disruption to your workflow: Jam lets you report bugs without having to leave your current workflow.
- Better bug reports: Jam automatically generates bug reports with all the information engineers need to investigate the issue.
- Reduced back-and-forth: Jam can help reduce the amount of back-and-forth between developers and testers.
- Improved communication: Jam can help improve communication between developers and testers by providing a more visual and interactive way to report bugs.
If you’re looking for a way to report bugs faster, without disrupting your workflow, Jam is a great option. It’s easy to use, affordable, and can help you save time, improve communication, and increase productivity.
Here are some additional details about Jam:
- Pricing: Jam is free to use for up to 50 bug reports per month. For teams that need to report more bugs, there are two paid plans: Team ($10/month) and Enterprise (contact for pricing).
- Features: Jam includes a variety of features to help you report bugs, including:
- Video recording: Record a video of your screen and add comments, annotations, and screenshots.
- Bug report generation: Jam automatically generates a bug report with all the information engineers need to investigate the issue.
- Integrations: Jam integrates with a variety of tools, including Jira, Trello, and Asana.
- Availability: Jam is available for Chrome.